We offer four comfortable, thatched roof South African cottages, each with an individual patio with a terrific view and direct access to the garden and its saltwater pool.
- All rooms have twin or king-size beds, television and room safe.
- In the bathroom there is a shower, under floor heating, heated towel rail and hairdryer, bath-robes and pool-towels.
- In the entrance to each room you will find a tray with electric water kettle and everything you need to make a cup of tea or coffee.
- The loft in each room can be used to stow suitcases etc, or sleeping arrangements for children.
- All rooms in Paradise Cove are non smoking rooms.
The thatched roof provides natural temperature control (cool in summer, keeping warm in winter), giving a sense of spaciousness and an African flair to the rooms. Slate floors throughout and matching accessories. On the whole, the rooms offer a four star European level of comfort.
In the inviting and comfortable entrance-area of our guesthouse you will find a fridge with a good selection of beverages using the HONOR-system, pricelists are in each room; a small deep freezer with simple meals to heat up in the microwave, and all china, glasses and cutlery necessary, if you should decide not to dine in one of the many good restaurants in the area, but to make yourself comfortable and stay 'at home' for the evening.
Furthermore in the lobby there is a payphone for your world wide business or pleasure.